Saturday, September 8, 2012

Curricular Maps: Important Links

In my previous post I talked about what are the new Curricular Maps and my thoughts on the matter. Here I’m going to give you a set of links for you to read if you would like to learn more about them. To read this post visit THIS LINK.

Let’s start with the actual Circular letter that brings the concept into play. (Most of these links are in Spanish.)

Carta Circular Núm. 2-2010-2011: Planificación del Proceso de Aprendizaje




Aclaración Carta Circular Núm. 2-2010-2011: Planificación del Proceso de Aprendizaje

Curricular Maps
At the moment there are only the curricular maps for the main four basic courses; those are English, Spanish, Math and Science. But the orator at the workshop ensured us that one for Social Studies is in the works.

Standards & Expectations
I’ll update this post as needed when more information is available (or I realize that it is available).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...